Help Singles CONNECT with each other, GROW in their faith, SERVE others in love, REACH their world for Jesus, and HONOR God with their life.
Provide a place where single adults can encounter God, create community and impact the world for Christ.
To provide a place where those individuals who are not married to congregate with one another while continuing to develop spiritual, emotional, and social values in accordance with I Corinthians 7.
- To establish and promote an information resource/sharing network of like- minded singles.
- Empower and equip singles to become fully devoted followers of Christ
- Create a sense of belonging/acceptance
- Reach out to unconnected single adults within the community and Neabsco
- Discover God's purpose for your life then actively and passionately pursue it
- To enjoy activities that help singles better understand and embrace being a single Christian
- To empower single adults by providing opportunities for them to serve God
We strive to live according to biblical standards as our foundation for life. We operate on the basis that each of our lives are to be lived for the glory of God and all that we do should be governed by His Word, through prayer, and in community with other believers.