MEN'S FELLOWSHIP GROUP MINISTRY
Men Building on the Foundation of "JESUS CHRIST" through:
- A happy, caring and inspiring environment where men can recognize and work on achieving their fullest potential in Christ.
- A stimulating environment where men can work on achieving their full potential in learning, discernment, personal, moral and spiritual development in God’s words.
- A caring environment where men can feel they make a contribution to the works of the Lord and are valued as individuals.
- A place of Christian Values where men can learn respect for themselves and others through love for one another.
- Men committed to excellence through tithes, offerings, church attendance, commitment to church ministries, sacrifice of time and talent.
- A fellowship group magnifying God in worship and songs so that all will know that we love the Lord.
(If your life is going to be rich emotionally, physically, and spiritually, it needs to be expanded.)
As men of Neabsco, we humbly serve the Lord by being a loving, playful, powerful and passionate example of the absolute joy that is available to us through Christ Jesus. As men, we will build on the Foundation of Jesus Christ, through being steadfast in faith, and rising above the ordinary through blessing the name of Jesus Christ, understanding our charge to evangelize, imploring others to live for Jesus Christ, and loving neighbors as Christ loves us.
As men, we are inspired by faith in Jesus Christ, and together with the Pastor, our intent for each other is to reach our potential in body, mind, heart and spirit in Jesus Christ. Everyone deserves to be loved unconditionally and valued equally as a unique creation, made in the image of God.
In our learning, our work, our relationships, and the ways in which we unify the fellowship, we are committed to:
- Doing unto to others as we would have them do unto us
- Insisting that our children serve God through Jesus Christ
- Never taking the Lord God’s name in vain
- Glorifying Jesus Christ through Godly living
As it is written, “For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.” (1 Cor 3:11)
Faith in Christ Jesus, Valuing our relationship with Jesus Christ, Valuing Others, Trustworthiness, Forgiveness, Justice, Stewardship, Truth, and Fulfilling our Potential. We will fight the honest fight of faith to increase our resistance to the schemes of the devil. We will love our wives, significant others, children, mothers and fathers to the fullest. Our devotion will be to the Lord and it will be demonstrated in our commitment to God, church and family. We will pray continually for each other as we labor to know how we can please God in all of our endeavors.
Men’s Fellowship is a ministry designed to win, build, and grow men in their relationship with Jesus Christ. This ministry reaches men through monthly fellowship meetings, teaching, group discussion, prayer, and an array of events and activities.
Joshua W. Speights, Jr., President
Deacon Brenston Furr, Vice President
Brother Brenston Furr, Secretary
Brother Joel Devallon, Treasurer
- Brother Keith Givens, Chaplain
Point of Contact:
Deacon Harvey Smith
Email us: email
Meeting Date / Time
The Men's Fellowship Group meets on the Saturday before the third Sunday from 8:00 - 10:30 am.
Men's Prayer Line
Join us for our Zoom Prayer Call